The weather couldn’t have been more beautiful for Cindy and Ryan’s outdoor wedding at Lutherlyn Camp in Butler.  The setting was perfect.  It was where the two first met.  If you recall their e-session blog, we had such a hard time getting together to shoot the engagement.  It seemed the weather would go nuts every time I put them on the schedule, so you can understand why I was a little nervous about the wedding being outside.  🙂  Aside from a little sprinkle of rain here and there, it was gorgeous.  We really enjoyed working with the two and their friends and family.  Thanks so much, Cindy & Ryan, for allowing us to capture your special day!

26 Responses to “Cindy + Ryan | Butler, PA Wedding Photographer”

1. Ellen says:

Hi, I adore your site.

2. Laura Haupt says:

Soooo beautiful!!!!! You guys are such a great couple!

3. David says:

Beautiful pictures you two.

4. Corey Churilla says:

These pictures look amazing Ryan! I hope the rain didn’t upset our plans too much.

5. Kelly (Big) says:

There couldn’t be a more deserving couple to get a photo to document their special day! They are so awesome and I miss them so much!

6. Brenda says:

I am so Blessed to have such a wonderful new Daughter that completes Ryan as a person you tow are meant to be together so cherish every moment that you have. Through the good times and the lean times. These pictures speak volumes of your Love for one another. Loving the both of you. Mom

7. Amberlee says:

These pictures are wonderful and capture the love that they share for each other.

8. amanda says:

the wedding was beautiful and the pictures are amazing!

9. Lenarda Myers says:

This wedding took place in a beautiful setting and you captured it in every picture. I would love to see Cindy and Ryan win photos to remind them of this day.

10. Alex Hileman says:

The picture of the dress hanging on the porch is beautiful! I have only the best wishes for both of you in all your endeavors.

11. Justin Heiser says:

Great pictures you two. You both looked amazing.

12. Joel Bussard says:

I loved these photos. Everyone looked so natural and so lovely! I also love the fact that these photographers were so fun loving. I had a lot of fun stealing one of the photographers to ransack the honeymoon cabin! Had a great time, love this couple.

13. Bekah says:

ummm…My God! You two, your love…beautiful

14. Karen Louchart says:

beautiful pictures for a beautiful couple,photographer captured the love they share.

15. Jen says:

awwwwww :] so cute

16. Chaun says:

Beautiful wedding, beautiful photos, and the perfect couple

17. Vickie says:

How amazing! An awesome couple and an awesome photographer!!

18. Ryan Kobert says:

Michelle, Thank you again for being a part of our wedding day! The pictures you took are so lively and capture our day so well. We enjoyed working with you and telling others how professional and talented you are! I wish you the best in all that you do!

19. Nick A says:

These pictures are as delightful as a batch of freshly baked cinnamon scones.

20. Connie Simon and Mark Monk says:

We also got married at Lutherlyn (on Chapel Hill) and did the dip kiss. What fun! Hope to meet Cindy soon. Yins look like you belong together. Beautiful! God bless you.

21. Phil Byford says:

These pictures are amazing. I’m in broad cast media and we have been talking about just few pictures telling a whole story. These pictures tell the story no words but can see how much cindy and ryan love each other. Amazing photos.

22. Martha says:

The wedding was amazing and I thought everything turned out beautiful.The pictures were great they caughted the moment.I wish Cindy and Ryan the best in everything they do and they deserve to get a portrait of them to remind them of their special day for many years to come

23. I’ve known Cindy almost all of her life…& Ryan had the good sense to a.) Marry Cindy & b.) Go to the same seminary from which I graduated. & c.) Their wedding was at the best Lutheran church camp there is. So, I think they are both deserving of the prize of the free portrait! 🙂

24. Grace says:

Your wedding was a gift to everyone that was there 🙂

25. Abby says:

You’re wedding was absolutely amazing and I’m so glad to have gained an incredible new cousin in Cindy! You guys are so much in love and so perfect for each other its amazing!! Keep cherishing each other as you grow in your faith, love and marriage!! Love, Abby!!!

26. Dan Rudisill says:

These pictures are just awesome! They capture the spirit of Cindy and Ryan so well