I love shooting up at Conneaut Lake.  Such a gorgeous view from the Iroquois Club.  This year I was lucky enough to head up there two weeks in a row.  Amber & Andy’s wedding was the first.  I had such a great time shooting these two during the engagement!  I knew the wedding would be a lot of fun.  It ended up being a gorgeous day for the outdoor ceremony and pictures afterward and then everyone headed inside for the reception.  Loved their 1st dance, which they claim was completely unchoreographed.  They must really be tuned in to each other, because they remained in step – improvising from the music the dj put together (check out some images from their 1st dance below)!

I love this sunset image!  See more great images from their day in the video…

Amber and Andy – we’re very happy to have been part of your day!  We had a lot of fun at your reception.  Thank you for allowing us to be there to capture it!

©2011 MMGPhotography | Michelle Galazia

32 Responses to “Amber + Andy | Conneaut Lake, PA Wedding Photographer”

1. Julia Schaff says:

You both are so amazing to look at! The love you share & when you look in each others eyes, you can see an everlasting love. I love the hanger in the picture above “Mrs. Hill” may the both of you have a lifetime of happiness & god bless =)

2. Crystal says:

AMAAAAAZING!!!

3. Rick says:

You guys are perfect for each other, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day and I thank you for that!! Love the pics too, just think I should have been in more of them! Don’t you? ;D

4. Clinton says:

A Wedding to remember!!!!! Everything was amazing from the ceremony to the reception.

5. Michelena says:

Your pics are GORGEOUS Amber!!! I wish you and Andy a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

6. Anna says:

Amber and Andy,
    I love you both so much! You are both so in sync with each other and these pics prove it! ♥♥♥

7. Tonya says:

🙂 Beautiful!

8. Amber & Andy says:

Michelle~your pictures are truely amazing!! we searched hours on end looking for the perfect photographer..and we found her!! Thank you for capturing the most beautiful day of our lives. And a special thank you from Amber for being so patient and kind due to my large amount of text messages and emails!! haha You’re the best! Thank you again! ~Mr. & Mrs. Hill~ 🙂

9. lauren says:

Beautiful pictures! You def captured the love between these two!!

10. becky says:

Love the pics…… You guys look great together….i wish u all the best of luck

11. April says:

Your pics are beautiful!

12. mary says:

you guys look so perfect together …. cant wait to see what the babies look like! 😉

13. Brenda says:

Beautiful pictures!! Your pictures truly define the meaning of love. Wish you years of happiness!!

14. Tristess says:

Definitely was an amazing day. The pictures are beautiful. We wish you both the best of luck. We love you guys and are very lucky to have such awesome friends.
    Love
    Tristess & Raymond

15. Tracey says:

These pictures are AMAZING! Amber and Andy make such a great couple. You can see the love they have between them. So beautiful 🙂

16. Julie Stoyer says:

Amber and Andy,

You guys look wondeful. Amber you looked so beautiful.

17. Rochelle says:

Two very beautiful loving people, best of luck on the rest of your journey together !!

18. joe s. says:

i like cake

19. lisa says:

Beautiful pictures!!!!

20. Misty says:

If there are any pictures that look the best; Amber and Andy’s are! Very photogenic and a good photographer. My husband and I might just do a picture of us… with this company for Christmas. These two make the most adorable and happiest couple I’ve ever met. Your wedding was very beautiful. A lot of time and good taste came with it! The bride’s maids look beautiful in there dresses. The colors are so pretty! I wish you two many years of happiness and the goodness of what a marriage foundation brings! Con-graduations Mr. and Mrs. Hill <3

21. Jane says:

Amber and Andy your pictures are fabulous!! You two were made for each other!!

22. Kelly says:

Amber and Andy your pictures are trully beautiful! Of course i would not have expected anything less! Congrats to you two!! <3

23. Melissa says:

I love your photo’s you look so happy… the photographer did a wonderful job…

24. Pat says:

Your wedding pictures showed so much love. I am sure you two will be so happy together. Thanks for sharing.

25. Heather says:

Amber and Andy,

Two really close friend, who I love very much! Your wedding was so beautiful….and so are you two! I have never seen two people so meant for each other! You give us all hope, that one day, we will find our soul mate too….
    Love you both!

26. Lindsey says:

Jump on it, jump on it…I wanna go again! Get married twice!

27. Jennifer Emig says:

Im sorry I wasn’t able to make it, but the pictures are AMAZING!!! Amber you look beautiful as always and of course Andy is a stud lol. I’m so happy for both of you, you’re definitely the perfect couple! I love you guys, you two are the reason I still believe fairytales can come true:)

28. Brian says:

What a beautiful couple, and could not ask for a better background where the pitcures were taken. You can just see th elove between these two come alive in the pitcures.

29. Kat says:

Amber and Andy,

I was blessed to be able to spend such a wonderful and memorable day with the both of you! May you have many more of these days/years to come!

Best Wishes to you both,